You can read her original post about it here, but here's how it works:
- Compile your list of small projects you would like to complete.
- Write it down in a blog post.
- Throughout the month, work on your projects, as time allows.
- As you complete a project, blog about it, cross it off your list and do a little cheer. :)
- Share your photos in the quilting with crazy mom flickr group. Make sure to link to the source of your pattern/tutorial/inspiration if you used one.
I've already got #1 done via multiple post-it notes stuck all over my sewing space and my home office. I'm a little afraid to put them all in one spot because I know it will be intimidatingly long, but it is step #2, so here goes:
- Complete H2H quilt (just needs binding)
- Complete Laura's quilt (just needs binding)
- Make pillow to match Laura's quilt
- Finish quilt for Sujay (flimsy is complete)
- Make 3 small memory (t-shirt) wall hangings (1 done, 2 not started)
- Make 3 small memory (t-shirt) Mickey pillows
- Make a green mug rug in time for Mother's Day
- Make a pink mug rug just because I want to
- Finish April Seasonal Skinny (flimsy is complete)
- Complete 2 ladybug Seasonal Skinnies for May
- Cut fabric for summer hexie project
- Make a portable sewing kit / bag / holder / something-or-other
- Start (and finish) embroidery for "The Forever Project"
- Complete "Om" block for "The Forever Project"
- Make or find a simple pattern for a tote / beach bag
- Make a year-end gift for my kindergartener's teacher
- Make a year-end gift for my 3rd grader's teacher
- Make a birthday gift for kindergartener's BFF
- Make a "surprise" for my 11 running partners + myself
There's more, I know there's more.... I'm missing a blue post-it note....
I'm anxious to get started on #3 (working on projects - as time allows, of course), so I'll add my blue post-it note list if I find it. Because, ya know, 19 small projects isn't enough for one month when you have two small kids and a 50 hour/week job outside the home. ;-)
Are you planning to join? I'd love to see what you're working on! (And hopefully, not add *too* many more things to my list as I become inspired by your list!)
~*~ May your day be full of Love and Ladybug Hugs ~*~