Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hope (WIP) and I know you're not a robot, but...


I have big, big plans for this HOPE block.  And I hope to share them with you soon!


In a complete change of topic... is anyone else getting bombarded with "anonymous" and irrelevant comments on their blog?  I got 18 of them yesterday, 16 the day before.... I keep marking them as Spam and deleting them, but they just keep coming.  I know you're not a robot and I don't want to add word verification for commenting on my posts... but it's becoming a full time job to remove them all.  Anyone have an idea how to stop this?



~*~ May your day be full of Love and Ladybug Hugs ~*~

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Kat ~

3 comments:

  1. I don't want to say this too loud,but I have never had one yet.It must be a nuisance .
    Laura xx
    Ps hope they stop soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say,the Hope block is lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kat,

    Lovely bright block, looking forward to seeing what happens with it.
    I notice you allow anonymous comments on your blog, that is how they are getting in. Maybe you could change your settings to not allow this. Hope you have a trouble free day.

    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for taking the time to leave me some feedback! ~