There are so many projects I'd like to finish. In some cases, projects I'd like to start. I guess we all have a WIP list and there are some great weekly check-ins out there already, like "Make a List Monday" over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict and "W.I.P. Wednesday" over at Freshly Pieced and "Finish it up Friday" over at Crazy Mom Quilts (just to name a few). If you haven't seen them, go check them out!
My problem is that I don't always have an update on those days and I tend to stress when I have a deadline. I love a list but hate a deadline. (Please tell me I'm not the only one??) I decided to make my own list of "Projects I'd Like to Finish" that I'll update when I can. It might be once a day or once a week or a few times per month.
Some of the items below have due dates, some don't. Some are just ideas in my head that I'd like to try out if I can get to them. Cause ya know, the mothering and wife-ing and working outside the home-ing and the training for a half marathon thing sometimes doesn't leave much time for the sewing :-).
- Make 20 (total) blocks for my "Kat Quilt" --- in progress --- no due date --- my goal is at least 2 blocks per week
- Make a carrying case for my iPad --- no due date
- Finish the Phoenix quilt --- no real due date, but before the end of November would be ideal
- Finish the ice cream cone skinny (x2) --- in time to mail out for a Christmas gift
- Decide on a plan for more skinnies --- soon!
- Finish the overly ambitious hexagon quilt --- baby shower is in NY on January 13
- Make a quilt out of baby clothes --- no real due date, but ideally this would get mailed to NY with the overly ambitious hexagon quilt in time for the January 13 baby shower
- Accomplish something on The Forever Project
- Make at least 1 journal cover and decide if this will be the gift I make for my daughters to give their friends for Christmas
- Make at least 1 zipped pencil pouch (pattern pending) and decide if this will be the gift I make for my daughters to give their friends for Christmas
Do you have a list of projects you'd like to finish? Whether they're started yet or not, I'd love to see it!
~*~ May your day be full of Love and Ladybug Hugs ~*~
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Kat ~