The Kat Quilt top -- which I'm calling "Angels with Flashlights" -- is done. And I'm in love.
Piecing the backwill have to wait until my thumb heals and I'm back from my cruise on December 17th. It will take every ounce of willpower not to just curl up under this flimsy!
Though the reason for this quilt stemmed from a tragic event, I will be only happy when I look at it. It reminds me of light shining through the darkness.... of angels with flashlights who lit my path in the darkest of times.
If you want to know the story behind a specific block (shape, color or fabric), you can use these links:
- Blue star
- Orange Ragnar symbol (the one that looks like an "M" or a fork)
- 3 Yellow Stars
- Pink 37
- Pink Heart
- Red Ladybug
- Blue and Orange Hearts
- Yellow Thunderbird (the one that looks like a penguin)
- Purple Butterfly ~~ Red Maple Leaf ~~ HOPE ~~ LOVE
- Gray Knot ~~ New York State ~~ Pink Crown ~~ Green Runner
- Green Leaf ~~ Mini Patchwork Quilt
- 2012 ~~ Florida State
~*~ May your day be full of Love and Ladybug Hugs ~*~
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Kat ~