I decided to use a FQ bundle I'd splurged on (whoops!) back in July. I would tell you the name of the fabrics but I lost the sticker I took off the package. It was something incredibly non-descript like "Fat Quarter Bundle #8," and I only purchased it because there was a ladybug on one of the fabrics.
I finished the top and pieced the back in one weekend. It went on hold for a bit while I was out of town but I was able to get it sandwiched, quilted and bound this week. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I will definitely make this quilt again, though I may start with slightly bigger squares (if I have yardage vs. fat quarters... I was afraid I wouldn't have enough fabric if I went any bigger).
I didn't have much fabric left from my FQs after making the front, but I did want to piece in my leftovers on the back. There was one more (purple-ish) fabric in the bundle that I didn't use on either side of the quilt, but I'm sure I'll put that to good use soon enough.
This quilt doesn't have a home yet, but making a quilt "just because" makes me feel more brave with practicing my FMQ. I still have a lot to learn, but I can see my progress with every quilt. Yay!
~*~ May your day be full of Love and Ladybug Hugs ~*~
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Kat ~